By now, you probably know that the kitchen is not my favorite place in the world, but like every other busy mom, my daydreams of having a chef are still very much that, a day dream… BUT I’ve become much closer to the dream with the LG NeoChef Microwave Oven.
My day job keeps me extremely occupied, so on most days I only “remember” that I need to plan for dinner quite late in the day… this is as late as when I’m driving home! Then I start stressing, because most times, I haven’t even defrosted the food ahead of time.
Things have been different over the last few days, after our family received the LG NeoChef Microwave Oven with smart inverter technology – there’s no cooking job the NeoChef can’t handle! This power machine has some amazing capabilities that have saved me so much personal time with the kids, while still being able to make healthy meals for the family. It allows you to defrost, cook, roast, grill, bake, make yogurt or simply keep your food warm in a matter of minutes.
My favourite features:
- Easy cleaning for those sticky little fingers! Miss K loves the different sounds it makes, so she’s always touching and my little man is quite independent – he makes his own breakfast on weekends while I sleep in a bit. It was simple to show him the basics. The hygiene-enhancing features include an Anti-Bacterial EasyClean™ that help users keep their ovens clean and fresh.
- Quick defrosting, without cold centers and overcooked edges, thanks to the precise, even heating of LG’s Smart Inverter.
- It looks damn good! I love how the glass front complements the rest of my kitchen.
- It’s compact – with some many features, you would expect a bulky microwave
- The sensor-cooking feature, which uses humidity-sensing technology to determine when food is cooked and automatically turns off the microwave to help prevent over or under-cooking. How incredible?!
Grilled spicy lamb chops
I’ve made quite a few meals with our LG Neochef microwave and I thought it would be nice to share my latest one. My hubby travels a lot so this weekend, I decided to spoil him by making his favourite grilled Spicy lamb chops.
I seasoned the chops, using a lamb rub, paprika, a few drops of soy sauce, fresh garlic and pesto.
Put them in a microwave oven dish
Grilled them in the LG NeoChef Microwave Oven, uniting the inverter cook option.
Allow to grill for 25mins
Ta-daaaaaa. No seriously, it’s that easy. I warned you that the NeoChef is a power house!
Modern Zulu Mom